DoubleVerify is a company providing software solutions to advertisers and publishers for digital media measurement, data, and analytics.
|Founders||Oren Netzer, Alex Liverant|
|Headquarter||New York, United States|
|Crunchbase Profile||Profile Link|
DoubleVerify – Funding Rounds
|October 28, 2020||Private Equity Round||$350 million|
|October 1, 2020||Debt Financing||$150 million|
|August 30, 2011||Private Equity Round||$33 million|
|July 25, 2011||Debt Financing||$3 million|
|March 8, 2010||Series B||$10 million|
|May 18, 2009||Series A||$3.5 million|
DoubleVerify went public on April 21 at a $4.2 billion valuation. Under the stock symbol DV, DoubleVerify raised $360 million in its initial public offering. The company’s shares jumped 30% after trading began midday, opening at $35 compared to the IPO price of $27.
IPO Date: April 21, 2021
Valuation at IPO: $4.2 billion
Stock Symbol: NYSE: DV
IPO Share Price: $27.00
DoubleVerify Revenue Statistics
- In the second quarter of 2021, DoubleVerify reported a revenue of $76.5 million, up 44% year-over-year. (DoubleVerify)
|Q2 2021||$76.5 million|
|Q1 2021||$67.59 million|
|2017||$75 million (expected)|
- For the second quarter of 2021, DoubleVerify reported an Advertiser Direct revenue of $31.7 million, up 34% YoY. Reported Advertiser Programmatic Revenue for the same period was $37.9 billion, an increase of 57%.
- For Q2 2021, DoubleVerify reported a net loss of $12.6 million due to $18.9 million of one-time IPO transaction costs, and a decrease in diluted earnings per share to $(0.08).
- DoubleVerify adjusted EBITDA for Q2 2021 was $21.2 million, up 35% year-over-year.
- In October 2020, DoubleVerify closed a funding round of $350 million, led by Tiger Global Management.
- DoubleVerify reported an 89% growth in CTV, now accounting for 30% of revenue in its direct-side video biz.
- For the third quarter of 2021, DoubleVerify expects to reach a total revenue of $81 to $83 million, with a YoY increase of 34%.
- For the full year 2021, DoubleVerify expects to reach a revenue of $325 to $330 million, a year-over-year increase of 34% at the midpoint, higher than the previous guidance range of $322 to $326 million provided on May 25, 2021.
- DoubleVerify now has over 1000 customers and partners around the world.
- In 2020, DoubleVerify measured around 3.2 trillion media transactions.