What is Toon Blast?
Toon Blast is Peak Game’s free to download puzzle game released in 2017 as a follow-up to the studio’s other hit game, Toy Blast. Releasing 50 new levels in every two weeks, Toon Blast offers more than 3000 levels.
Toon Blast Revenue Statistics (2023)
- Toon Blast developer Peak Games was acquired by Zynga in May 2020, for $1.8 billion. In May 2022, Take-Two Interactive acquired Zynga for $12.7 billion. Take-Two’s digitally-delivered GAAP net revenue for the third quarter of the fiscal year 2023 increased 68% to $1.34 billion, as compared to $795.7 million in last year’s fiscal third quarter, and accounted for 95% of total GAAP net revenue. The company said Toon Blast was among the largest contributors to GAAP net revenue.
- Take-Two reported that during the fiscal third quarter 2023, digitally-delivered Net Bookings were up 72% to $1.31 billion, as compared to $762.3 million in last year’s fiscal third quarter, and accounted for 95% of total Net Bookings. Toon Blast was among the largest contributors to net bookings for the quarter.
- As of November 2022, Toon Blast was among the most popular puzzle games worldwide, with $16.83 million in revenue.
- At the end of August 2020, Toon Blast’s lifetime revenue has reached $1 billion. (Sensor Tower)
- Daily estimated revenue for Toon Blast iOS app is $416,300 as of August 2020. (Think Gaming)
- According to Sensor Tower, Toon Blast has accumulated most of its revenue from the United States, racking up about $604 million, or 60 percent of all player spending. Japan ranked No. 2 for revenue, while Great Britain ranked No. 3. (Sensor Tower)
- Toon Blast owner Zynga has become the largest video games company in revenue in the United States, as of August 2020, after acquiring Peak Games. (Barrons)
Toon Blast Mobile App Downloads & Usage Stats (2022)
- Toon Blast was downloaded 700K times in December 2021 worldwide in Google Play. (Sensor Tower)
- Toon Blast has been downloaded 600k times in July 2020 worldwide in the App Store. (Sensor Tower)
- Ryan Reynolds Toon Blast ads, where Peak Games allocated around $400 million, has around 900,000 views in YouTube as of August 2020. (YouTube)
- Toon Blast has reached over 113 million downloads since its release in 2017. (Sensor Tower)
- As of August 2020, the number of daily estimated downloads of Toon Blast is 17,342 in the App Store. (Think Gaming)
- As of August 2020, Toon Blast acquired 36.5 million downloads from the United States. (Sensor Tower)
- As of August 2020, Toon Blast was raked #1 in France, #2 in Canada and United Kingdom, anf #3 in Germany and the United States in the Games / Puzzle category. (Similar Web)