What is Coin Master?
Coin Master is a free casual mobile game with casino mechanics developed and published by Moon Active. Players must spin in the game to earn coins to build their own village or attack other players’ villages.
Release Date: 2016
Developer: Moon Active
Publisher: Moon Active
Coin Master Revenue and Usage Statistics (2023)
- In the first half of 2023, Coin Master was the top-grossing game on Google Play with $228 million in revenues. The game generated $168 million on the App Store in H1 2023.
- Coin Master was the most downloaded casino game worldwide in February 2023, with more than 5.9 million downloads, followed by RummyCircle which generated 3.09 million game downloads during the measured period (Statista)
- In November 2022, Coin Master generated $71.66 million in worldwide player spending, making it surpass $3 billion in lifetime player spending.
- In the first quarter of 2022, Coin Master became the second highest-grossing mobile game worldwide, after Lineage W.
- In March 2022, Coin Master was among the top-grossing mobile games worldwide. (Sensor Tower)
|Year||Total Player Spending|
- In 2021, Coin Master generated $1.3 billion in global player spending, up 13.8% year-over-year.
- In 2020, Coin Master generated $1.2 billion in player spending, up 122.4% year-over-year. With 2020 revenue, the mobile game surpassed $2 billion in lifetime player spending. In January 2021, the game generated around 116 million across the app stores.
- In November 2021, Coin Master maker Moon Active raised $300 million at a $5 billion valuation.
- As of February 2021, Coin Master generated 194.8 million downloads. The U.S. ranks No. 1 with 39.5 million downloads, followed by India with 30.7 million downloads and Brazil with 20.2 million.