Apple has launched online App Store sessions with live Q&A from February 15 to March 29 to let developers learn about the latest App Store features and get their questions answered.
“Find out how to create product pages that resonate best with the people you’d like to reach, provide great subscription experiences, distribute custom offer codes, and promote your in-app events.” Apple explained.
The online sessions are available in several different languages, including live Q&A.
– Get Started with Custom Offer Codes
– Get Started with Product Page Optimization
– Get Started with In-App Events
– Get Started with Custom Product Pages
– Optimize Subscriptions for Success: Acquisition
If you are a member of the App Developer Program, here you can view the full schedule and register.