Appodeal is a US-based mobile analytics, user acquisition and mobile app monetization platform for app developers from around the globe. It was founded in 2014 by Natalie Portier and Pavel Gobu in San Francisco, California.
- Its ad formats include video rewardable, banner, native, playable, interstitial and full screen ads.
- Its dashboard lets you filter by age, sex and segmentation.
- Its Real-Time In-App Bidding and Hybrid Waterfall Auction help you get the highest bids.
- Supports integrations with more than 70 top demand partners.
- Offers advanced reports and insights personalized for you to help you measure and improve your performance.
- Offers automatic user acquisition optimization.
- Lets you perform A/B tests for ad placements, audiences and product updates.
- Offers 24/7 live customer support.
- Offers GDPR support.
Be the first to leave a review.
Vungle is a California-based mobile advertising and app monetization platform founded by Zain Jaffer and Jack Smith in January 2011. Some of its customers include TikTok, Audiomack, Peak, Wooga, Cashwalk, Bagelcode and Friends Tower.
ironSource is one of the leading mobile advertising and app monetization platforms founded in 2010 by Arnon Harish, Eyal Milrad, Gil Shoham, Itay Milrad, Omer Kaplan, Tamir Carmi, Tomer Bar Zeev, Nethanel Shadmi and Roi Milrad.