Founded in 2010 by Bryan Atwood and Jim Payne, Mopub is a US-based mobile app monetization platform offering advanced solutions to app developers and publishers around the world. In 2013, the company was acquired by the world-famous social media giant Twitter for $350 million.
Some of its customers are Voodoo, Gram Games, Code Platform, Uken Games and SundayToz
- Has its own demand-side platform (DSP).
- Supports all the major ad types including banner, native, native video, rewarded video and interstitial.
- Its dashboard offers various filtering options including App, Status, Ad Unit, Ad Source Type, Ad Format and Platform.
- Supports detailed targeting by Country, Region, City, Zip Code, Device and Carrier.
- Supports integration with many mediation partners including Facebook Audience Network, AdColony, AdMob, Google Ad Manager, AppLovin, Chartboost, ironSource, Pangle, Tapjoy, Unity Ads, Verizon Media and Vungle.
- Offers GDPR support.
Be the first to leave a review.
ironSource is one of the leading mobile advertising and app monetization platforms founded in 2010 by Arnon Harish, Eyal Milrad, Gil Shoham, Itay Milrad, Omer Kaplan, Tamir Carmi, Tomer Bar Zeev, Nethanel Shadmi and Roi Milrad.
Appnext is among the most popular platforms in the industry for app monetization and ad distribution. It is home to more than 15.000 developers and more than 350 million users are connected with Appnext’s publishers.