While we all watched the outbreak of COVID-19 impacting economies throughout the world and play havoc, the mobile app economy is another matter, as mobile app session times and installs saw dramatic increases and decreases varying across industries.
A global playbook published by MoEngage and AppFollow on how brands can rebuild and essentially bounce back to pre-crisis numbers, sustain or accelerate their growth. Quite recently, a COVID-19 Business Impact Report was launched covering the business impact of the pandemic on 12 industries across 5 regions, with a vision to offer data-backed quadrant mapping for various industries to understand what growth trajectory they’re on.
This playbook essentially will help businesses:
- Understand how a crisis affects consumer buying behavior,
- Identify how the shift impacted the growth trajectory,
- Analyze how they’re affected by taking an extensive path assessment,
- Leverage ready-to-implement customer engagement frameworks to drive optimal growth,
- Emulate strategies that have worked for leading global brands.
To understand the App Economy better, industry experts and leaders from 50+ leading global brands have provided their insights on how businesses might fare with lockdown relaxation on rebuilding their strategies to drive growth.
A Path Assessment Checklist which consists of few questions that will help a business map the right path – Engagement Frameworks providing brands 3 paths:
- Growth Sustaining (for verticals observing unprecedented growth during crisis, viz. Entertainment)
- Bounce-back (for verticals observing unexpected growth viz. Travel & Hospitality)
- Growth Accelerating (for verticals with neither surge in growth nor heavy decline viz. BFSI)
Additionally, Customer Engagement Playbook also contains detailed how-to sections on engagement, analytics, and optimization. To help you better implement these strategies- tool suggestions have also been included.
Download the Customer Engagement Playbook here and get insights from experts across 10+ industry verticals
Note: If you prefer watching a video explaining customer-centric Marketing in the New Normal: Strategies and Tips to Succeed with Jimmy Brings, you can check this out: