Uninstall is the activity of removing an app from a mobile device. Users of an app can uninstall it because of several reasons including:
- App crashes or bugs
- Bad user experience including bad registration experience or bad onboarding process
- Using annoying communication channels like push notifications too much
- No meeting the value proposed
In order to prevent users from uninstalling an app, app developers can consider:
- Analyzing and understanding target audience very well,
- Restructuring in-app communication channels to increase engagement and retention
- Strengthening the app monetization strategy to reward and monetize users
- Optimizing storage and battery usage for a better performance
- Redesigning user experience points where users are prone to churn
- Reviewing re-engagement campaigns to regain churned users.
Get Featured On Mobile Marketing Reads!
We help companies in the mobile marketing ecosystem to reach a qualified, engaged audience for branding, thought leadership,and lead-generation.
LATEST MOBILE MARKETING NEWS
Transportation is a big part of urban life. When we go to a place, we think about transportation first and plan accordingly. But how do we do this in a country or city we don’t know? There are great apps for this that cover public transport information around the world, these apps offer hours, minutes, […] More
Voice recorder apps, which are quite handy apps for students, teachers, sound engineers, school staff, sound experts, and those who need to manage voice notes, can be used by everyone for various purposes. These apps let you edit the recorded voices, and you can trim or add unnecessary places. But what are the best voice […] More
Singing a song is an action that provides much more benefits than is known. Singing helps release endorphins and oxytocin in our body, lowers blood pressure, develops facial muscles, diaphragm, and intercostal muscles, and increases brain function. In addition, singing a song allows you to empathize and understand different cultures apart from physical benefits. Did […] More