Uninstall is the activity of removing an app from a mobile device. Users of an app can uninstall it because of several reasons including:
- App crashes or bugs
- Bad user experience including bad registration experience or bad onboarding process
- Using annoying communication channels like push notifications too much
- No meeting the value proposed
In order to prevent users from uninstalling an app, app developers can consider:
- Analyzing and understanding target audience very well,
- Restructuring in-app communication channels to increase engagement and retention
- Strengthening the app monetization strategy to reward and monetize users
- Optimizing storage and battery usage for a better performance
- Redesigning user experience points where users are prone to churn
- Reviewing re-engagement campaigns to regain churned users.
Get Featured On Mobile Marketing Reads!
We help companies in the mobile marketing ecosystem to reach a qualified, engaged audience for branding, thought leadership,and lead-generation.
LATEST MOBILE MARKETING NEWS
UK-based cybersecurity company Sophos announced on Wednesday that it has discovered fraudulent ‘’CryptoRom’’ mobile apps that evaded the app review process on Apple’s App Store and Google Play Store. The fraudsters approached their victims by creating fake profiles on Tinder and Facebook, and then asked them to move their conversations to WhatsApp, where they were […] More
Elon Musk’s social networking platform Twitter announced that the company will no longer offer free access to its API starting February 9th. Third party developers who offer services powered by the API will now be required to subscribe to Twitter’s upcoming basic tier, the Twitter Developer account said on Thursday. While the company hasn’t disclosed […] More
Digital ad-tech and verification company DoubleVerify announced on Thursday that its Fraud Lab team has discovered a first-of-its-kind large-scale ad impression fraud scheme named ‘’BeatSting’’ that specifically targets audio inventory. The US-based company, which recently extended its partnership with Elon Musk’s Twitter, said that advertisers that don’t have protection lose up to $1 million every […] More