Uninstall is the activity of removing an app from a mobile device. Users of an app can uninstall it because of several reasons including:
- App crashes or bugs
- Bad user experience including bad registration experience or bad onboarding process
- Using annoying communication channels like push notifications too much
- No meeting the value proposed
In order to prevent users from uninstalling an app, app developers can consider:
- Analyzing and understanding target audience very well,
- Restructuring in-app communication channels to increase engagement and retention
- Strengthening the app monetization strategy to reward and monetize users
- Optimizing storage and battery usage for a better performance
- Redesigning user experience points where users are prone to churn
- Reviewing re-engagement campaigns to regain churned users.
Get Featured On Mobile Marketing Reads!
We help companies in the mobile marketing ecosystem to reach a qualified, engaged audience for branding, thought leadership,and lead-generation.
LATEST MOBILE MARKETING NEWS
Selfies that have entered our lives with social media have become an inseparable element of collecting memories. But having the best phone isn’t enough for the perfect selfie. You can make the final touches with the applications that will prepare the selfies you have taken for sharing. In this article, we have brought together the […] More
Simulation games, which become more realistic every day, give players the chance to taste the lives they could not have. A realistic and detailed flight simulator can give you a real flight experience. In this list, we’ve put together the best flight simulators for Android where you can travel the world like a pilot and […] More
Period tracker apps help you to understand your cycle, to answer the question “When was the first day of your last period?” easily, and to have insights into any symptoms and patterns that can give you a signal about any possible health issues and potential concerns. Even if your period is regular, it gives you […] More