Uninstall is the activity of removing an app from a mobile device. Users of an app can uninstall it because of several reasons including:
- App crashes or bugs
- Bad user experience including bad registration experience or bad onboarding process
- Using annoying communication channels like push notifications too much
- No meeting the value proposed
In order to prevent users from uninstalling an app, app developers can consider:
- Analyzing and understanding target audience very well,
- Restructuring in-app communication channels to increase engagement and retention
- Strengthening the app monetization strategy to reward and monetize users
- Optimizing storage and battery usage for a better performance
- Redesigning user experience points where users are prone to churn
- Reviewing re-engagement campaigns to regain churned users.
Get Featured On Mobile Marketing Reads!
We help companies in the mobile marketing ecosystem to reach a qualified, engaged audience for branding, thought leadership,and lead-generation.
LATEST MOBILE MARKETING NEWS
Check out these 6 best news aggregator apps to keep up with the latest news happening around the world around your favorite topics, from thousands of global & local news publishers, websites, blogs, social media channels and more! Feedly – Smarter News Reader First in our list of the best news aggregator apps is Feedly […] More
If you want to buy bitcoin or altcoins, you need to choose a crypto wallet where you can securely store your coins and tokens. These systems, which require complex passwords and require security measures such as two-factor authentication (2FA), make it possible for crypto and blockchain assets to be accessed only by their real owners. […] More
Arcade games, which are one of the most popular genres of the time with their simple and fast gameplay, still maintain their place on mobile, although not as much as before. In this list, we have brought together the best arcade games for Android to help you have a good time in a short time. […] More