Kochava is a mobile app analytics & attribution platform, founded in 2011 by Charles Manning, headquartered in Sandpoint, Idaho, United States. It has worked with top brands including Microsoft, Nike, Hilton, McDonald’s, CBS, Shell, BBC Worldwide, Dunkin Donuts and many more.
- Kochava’s app analytics tools make it possible to visualize your mobile campaign performances in a very easy way.
- Lets you analyze your performance data across 13 interactive views.
- Allows you to filter and split key metrics by any combination of data attributes.
- Its Funnel feature lets you discover your mobile users’ journeys.
- Offers ad fraud prevention.
- Makes it very easy to create and design your custom app analytics reports.
- Enables you to export your data charts, graphs and other data visuals.
Be the first to leave a review.
AppsFlyer is a mobile marketing analytics and attribution company founded in 2011 by Oren Kaniel and Reshef Mann. It has 18 global offices from around the world with more than 900 employees. Some of its customers are Nike, TikTok, Reddit, Visa, eBay, Coca Cola, HBO and Pinterest.
Branch is a US-based mobile deep linking platform that was founded in 2014 by Alex Austin, Dmitri Gaskin, Mada Seghete and Mike Molinet. It aims to help you maximize your ROI with its advanced mobile marketing and deep linking solutions. Its customers include BuzzFeed, Pinterest, Omio, Strava and Instacart.
Founded in 2012, Adjust is a mobile measurement partner providing in-depth mobile app and market analytics to enable mobile marketers and app developers to make data-based decisions.