What Data Do We Collect?
When you sign-up for our newsletters, make a comment or take similar actions, , you voluntarily supply personally identifiable information about yourself.
The personal information that we collect and store may include but is not limited to the following types of information about you:
- Contact information, including your first and last name, email address, and phone number.
- Occupation information, including your company name, company type, your title, and any other information you directly provide to us via registration.
- Non-personal informations may include, but not limited to, data about your device, browser, operating system, your IP address, general location information, page information, and the date and time of each request you make to Mobile Marketing Reads.
This non-personal information may be collected through various technologies, including but not limited to server logs, cookies, and web beacons.
How We Use Data
We use your data for the following purposes:
- Provide you with access to the content and services we produce
- Analyze demographic or behavioral data to for improvement or personalization
- Provide you with more relevant advertising content
- Post your user generated content and comments to the sites as you request
- To respond to any emails or requests you directly make to us
- For our own marketing and retargeting purposes
- For our statistical, research, recordkeeping, and reporting purposes
- To comply with the law
Mobile Marketing Reads follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Mobile Marketing Reads uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Mobile Marketing Reads uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Mobile Marketing Reads sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy Policies of Other Websites
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Mobile Marketing Reads does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 16. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.