Mobile marketing analytics platform Adjust today launched Adjust Datascape, a new advanced analytics solution designed to deliver business-critical KPIs and performance metrics faster and easier for mobile app marketers. With unified data and expanded visual context, mobile app marketers can extract meaningful insights and make smarter strategic marketing decisions in real time.
Datascape provides marketers with access to all of their data from network APIs, attributions, consented AppTrackingTransparency (ATT) installs and SKAdNetwork (SKAN) campaigns in one place — a unique approach among mobile measurement partners.
“A mobile app’s success in this dynamic industry depends on smart and fast decision-making,” said Simon “Bobby” Dussart, CEO of Adjust. “As an enterprise-ready solution, Datascape solves marketers’ needs to easily view and analyse what’s working, or what isn’t, across multiple campaigns. Having this overview of their business performance and this level of insights, all in one place, allows marketers to optimise their strategy and focus on growth.”
With Datascape, marketers can customise dashboards and reports to visualise user growth and cohorts, summarise extensive data sets, and analyse SKAN data, including:
● Performance marketing metrics at a glance, as well as a deeper view of more granular data when needed.
● Compare and contrast filters to view results across all apps, regardless of iOS or Android operating system.
● SKAdNetwork dashboard to learn which campaigns targeted to users acquired through Apple’s SKAN framework are driving the most installs.
● Side-by-side network, attribution, SKAN, and ATT data in different combinations, in a single view.
● Monetization dashboard with full visibility of profit and revenue metrics through numerous partner integrations and data sources.
Datascape’s expanded visualisations have been market-tested and show promising results for Adjust’s clients, Adjust said in an email.
“Datascape has drastically increased our ability to quickly review and optimise our campaigns for maximum efficiency,” said Arthur Jun, Head of Performance Marketing at Duolingo. “And as we scale, our growing team can save customised visualisations to inform future decision-making, giving us the agility we need.”
“Datascape allows our team to have complete, centralised visibility over all of our campaigns and apps to analyse marketing results,” said David Ribeiro, Head of Growth at Voodoo. “This way, our team is able to spot trends, compare performance easily against previous time periods, and act quickly and efficiently to implement changes to our strategy.”