Founded in 2010, App Annie is an app analytics platform helping mobile marketers make decisions based on accurate data about the app market, mobile advertising analytics, app insights, and benchmarks.
App Annie platform may help mobile marketers and advertisers to:
- Understand the threats and opportunities in targeted markets (countries, categories, competitors, user behavior, etc) before global launch or a mobile ad campaign
- Analyze competitors’ mobile campaigns in terms of visuals, keywords, categories, countries, CPI rates, and so on.
- Go through top apps to understand their app engagement and app monetization mechanisms
- Monitor competitor reviews to have an idea about their competitive advantage and users’ need.
- Aggregate data from more than 300 sources including mobile advertising and mediation platforms to connect, visualize, and analyze.
Be the first to leave a review.
Founded in 2017, TheTool is a performance-based App Store Optimization (ASO) company based in Barcelona, Spain. TheTool provides data for mobile marketers and app developers including keyword rankings, top charts, ratings & reviews, organic & non-organic installs, revenue, organic uplift, and conversion rates.
ASODesk is a Moscow based ASO tool which was founded in 2015. The platform focuses on organic traffic monitoring together with keyword analysis, automated keyword suggestions, and keyword exploration…