Shoutem was founded by Viktor Marohnic in 2008. It allows users to create native Android and iOS apps ‘’with a premium look and feel’’ and without requiring any coding skills.
With Shoutem, more than 5000 apps have been created and published on Google Play Store & App Store, and over 100 million have downloaded its apps so far.
This app builder without coding has worked with many global businesses including USA Today, McDonald’s, Condé Nast, Hearst, Gannett and more.
- No coding skills required
- Supports mobile commerce and offers Shopify integration
- Supports user profiles, activity feeds, check-ins, status updates, photo-sharing links, comments.
- Supports all popular banner formats and major ad services including MoPub, AdMob by Google, DoubleClick by Google, Flurry and Graystripe
- Lets you send push notifications
- Offers 40+ built-in screen types and 200+ customizable layouts
- Allows you to publish your app very easily. Just enter the description field and that’s it.
Be the first to leave a review.
Founded in 2011 by Dominique Siacci, Jérôme Granados, Jérôme Pietri and Sébastien Simoni, GoodBarber lets users create Android & iOS apps as well as progressive web apps without coding skills.